We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Credit Card, Debit Card and Banking Information
FABONATURALS does not collect or store Credit Card or Debit Card or any of your banking information as it is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
While ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Saving Bank Account number, and Debit card number, or any other details to help you with your experience.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. We are using “CAPTCHA” for ensuring to avoid and robotic influx.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- The Company may use your Personal Information to:
- verify your identity;
- fulfill the Product purchases and transactions;
- communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform;
- sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication;
- allow us to better serve you in responding to your requests;
- to respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
- administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- ask for ratings and reviews of the Products;
- follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries);
- allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages;
- comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions;
- help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
- conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and Product offerings;
- send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels;
- do internal research on our Customer’s demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you;
- provide you with exclusive offers at the Platform, tailor content, advertisements, and we provide you, and improve the Platform and/or for internal business purposes;
- analyze trends, track Customer’s web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart for aggregate use;
- prevent, detect, investigate and take action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Company’s terms and conditions in any
- establish, exercise or defend legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seek professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings; and
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
The legal basis on which we collect your Personal Information:
- Performance of a Contract: some of the Personal Information processed is performed on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you. An example of this would be where we process your Personal Information for delivering the Products ordered by you on our Platform.
- Legitimate Interest: legitimate interests will include where we send you marketing information about our Products, communicate with you in order to serve you better.
- Compliance with a Legal Obligation: for certain types of processing it is necessary in order to allow us to comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be where we are required to retain business records for fixed periods of time in order to comply with local legal requirements.
- Consent: Finally, in certain limited situations, we rely on your consent in order to process your Personal Information. Where we require your consent in order to collect and process certain Personal Information, we seek your consent at the time of provision, and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured.
- We maintain a social media presence, such as a Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and a Twitter feed. You can interact with us through social media, such as by entering our contests, posting content, sharing material from our Platform, and using our social media plug-ins. When you interact with us using social media, we may receive information such as your user ID, your profile picture, photos you post, and similar information, which is often determined by your privacy settings at the relevant social media sites. We may use the information for the purposes we have described throughout this Policy. Your use of social media sites is primarily governed by the site operators’ privacy policies and terms of service, and the information you share with us and with others is largely controlled by the privacy settings you have established at those sites.
- Payment Information: You may provide payment information when you use the Platform to buy our Products, including credit cards numbers, billing information using third-party intermediary PCI-DSS compliant service providers. The payment information is provided directly by you, via the Platform, into the PCI/DSS-compliant payment processing service to which the Company subscribes, and the Company does not, itself, process or store the payment information, except as stated herein. Further, these intermediaries are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
- If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, etc., and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password. We cannot secure any information that you release on you own, that you request us to release or that is released through another third party to whim you have given access.