Fabonaturals Ubtan soap are 100% natural cleansers that have been used for clear beautiful skin, for centuries in India. It is a mix of various natural Ayurvedic ingredients with each ingredient having a specific benefit for the skin with chemical free soap. These ingredients in the ubtan soap gently exfoliate the skin and brightens it naturally, giving you a clean smooth complexion. This soap is best for oily to normal skin with anti aging, anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties, this soap will help to maintain overall health, keeping the skin soft and supple. It is handmade soap. It is paraben and sulfate free without any chemical.
- Brighter glow: This soap Bar is the Gentle exfoliation with natural ingredients like gram flour leaves the skin feeling fresh. Regularly using ubtan to exfoliate your body and face will help you get radiant and spot-free skin.
- Prevent Acne: Turmeric and sandalwood present in ubtan soap act as natural toners and also prevent acne. Both of them have anti-bacterial and antifungal properties that help minimize acne
- Toned skin: Sandalwood powder or chandan is known to act as a natural astringent for the skin. When used regularly it tightens your pores and gives your skin a firm and youthful look. It also helps in tan removal.
- Gram flour: It is Rich in carbohydrates, fibers, and proteins, as well as an excellent facial exfoliant. It has the excellent absorbing properties, which is why it works so well for oily skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric have the antioxidant properties that can fight against acnes. The anti-inflammatory nature of turmeric reduces skin inflammation and eventually heals the skin and give the natural glow.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is rich in antioxidants that prevent skin sagging and the consequent formation of wrinkles.
How to use: Rub gently on the skin. It can use on both body and face. After use rinse perfectly.
Gentle reminder: We suggest a patch test before first use. Do not continue if it causes unexpected or undesirable reactions. Your skin is our top most priority.